This multi-disciplined consultancy has become one of our favoured clients purely based on the consistently excellent feedback received from candidates placed there over the years.
Considered one of the best providers of Clerk of Works services in the UK, their continued success means they are now looking to grow the team.
They are seeking a keen and driven professional to join their growing Quality Control Inspector/Clerk of Works team in their Bristol office as a Quality Control Inspector. The successful candidates should:
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage several tasks or projects to deadline
- Be customer focussed
- Have a sound knowledge of building construction
- Have a professional approach to daily tasks
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable in meetings and happy to contribute
- The ability to work under direction but able to use own initiative when required
- Competent use of IT software particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- MICWCI or working towards membership
- Ideally, knowledge (and preferably a qualification) in fire stopping
- Full UK driving licence
We are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding our client’s objective as a firm “to be the consultant of choice”, is key in how they deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as they offer great training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
They offer a competitive salary, with great benefits including pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.