Click IT Consulting will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with employment services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement. This statement sets out below:
- How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website.
- How the information is used by us
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s)
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Click IT Consulting is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. Click IT Consulting collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We request information from the user on our online registration forms. Here a user must provide contact information and information regarding the type of work you are seeking and your skills, qualifications and experience. This information is used to enable us to provide you with work-finding services. If we have trouble processing your application, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Click IT Consulting does not use this information for any other purpose.
Disclosures and Transfers of Personal Information
Click IT Consulting Ltd. may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- We will disclose Personal Information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services including temporary and permanent placements for accounting, administrative and financial professionals.
- We may disclose Personal Information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analysing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisers, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Click IT Consulting Ltd. or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Click IT Consulting is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as office address), we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by contacting our Data Protection Officer, Paul Derham by writing to:
Click IT Consulting Ltd
12 Newtown Road
Notification of Changes