Senior Building Surveyor (Professional and Project Work)
Feedback received from candidates placed with this consultancy is consistently excellent.
Amongst other benefits they offer an incredibly friendly company culture, twice yearly salary reviews, twice yearly bonuses and they insist on staff taking an hours’ lunch.
They’re a well established multi-disciplined consultancy with 5 UK offices. They now have an opportunity for both a Senior Building Surveyor and Associate level Building Surveyor.
A senior role within the Building Surveying department, encompassing all of the technical aspects of a Building Surveying role both on professional surveying work and in larger Employers Agent project roles. The role is likely to involve the management of junior members of staff.
The Senior Building Surveyor will be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in all areas of Building Surveying including but not limited to, in respect of:
- Defects Analysis of existing buildings and associated report writing • Party Wall matters
- Building surveys, commercial and due diligence reports
Contract and Project Work
- Contract Administration/Employers Agent roles
- Specification writing for minor works (new build) and a full scope of maintenance or refurbishment works
- Site supervision
- Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
- Training of junior staff and the ability to supervise APC candidates